(Updated May 25th, 2018)
1. Introduction. These “Terms And Conditions” contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within AUTOBÓTIKA.net (collectively referred to hereinbelow as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions. This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, AUTOBÓTIKA® and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
3. Restrictions. You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
a. Publishing any Website material in any media;
b. Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
c. Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
d. Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
e. Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
f. Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, o may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
g. Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
h. Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
4. Disclaimer of warranties. The Website and any content are provided by AUTOBÓTIKA® to you on an “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” basis, except as expressly set forth in the terms. AUTOBÓTIKA® does not make any other warranty of any kind whether express, statutory and/or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and/or fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and from course of dealing, usage and/or trade practice, all of which AUTOBÓTIKA® expressly disclaims. Without limiting the foregoing, AUTOBÓTIKA® and/or its licensors, partners and content providers make no warranty that (a) the Website and/or content will meet your requirements and/or will be constantly available, uninterrupted, timely, secure and/or error-free; (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be effective, accurate and/or reliable; (c) any content and/or software available at and/or through the Website is free of viruses and/or other harmful components and/or (d) AUTOBÓTIKA® will not be liable and/or otherwise responsible for any failure and/or delay in updating the services and/or any content. No advice and/or information, whether oral and/or written, obtained by you from AUTOBÓTIKA® and/or through your access to and/or use of the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the services, all such warranties are limited in duration to sixty (60) days from the date of first use. No oral or written information or advice given by AUTOBÓTIKA® and/or its authorized representatives will create a warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Limitation of liability. In no event shall AUTOBÓTIKA®, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and AUTOBÓTIKA®, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
7. Indemnification. You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent AUTOBÓTIKA® from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
8. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms. AUTOBÓTIKA® is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
10. Assignment. AUTOBÓTIKA® shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement. These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between AUTOBÓTIKA® and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with Colombia law without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles of Colombia.